A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1987
- Views: 2,218 all time views
- HOA Fee: $200
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $37,600
- Last sale price/sqft: $34
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Security System
- View: Territorial
- All Bedrooms Conform \ Y, Assoc Fee Freq \ Monthly, Association Fee \ Y, Baths \ MBR Bath Tub W/Shwr, Building Stories \ 2 Stories, Category \ Condominium, Common Amenities \ Club Pool, Common Amenities \ Garbage Pick-up, Common Amenities \ Playground, Dining \ Living/Dining Combo, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Export Options \ Publish Address, Export Options \ Publish Directions, Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks, Export Options \ Publish Square Feet, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Wood Burning Frplc, Homestead \ Y, Interior Amenities \ Tile Floors, Interior Amenities \ Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Kitchen \ Breakfast Bar, Major Appliances \ Dishwasher, Major Appliances \ Disposer, Major Appliances \ Dryer, Major Appliances \ Range Electric, Major Appliances \ Refrigerator, Major Appliances \ Washer, Parking Facilities \ 1 Car Space, Publish to Internet \ Yes, Roof \ Shingle Roof, Square Foot Source \ Tax Roll, Status \ Active, Type \ Condominium, Type of Cooling \ Central Cooling, Type of Heating \ Central Heating, Type of Heating \ Electric Source, Unit Style \ 2 Story, Utilities \ Sewer - Public, Utilities \ Water - Public, Water Heater \ Electric Water Heatr
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,109 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Parcel #: 1693851156
- Zillow Home ID: 44613328
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $38-102K.
Market guideZillow predicts North Beach home values will increase 6.1% next year, compared to a 6.3% increase for Jacksonville as a whole. Among North Beach homes, this home is valued 45.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 60.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Beach, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.7% lower than in Jacksonville, and 219% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North Beach home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Beach home values.
- 1780 Atantic Beach Dr4 beds, 3 baths
2,925 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 2015
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.