This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $44-70K.
Price this home
Choose your own comparables to figure out a good selling price.Choose comps
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 1,272 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1987
- All time views: 2,838
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2007 for $90,000
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 1 space
- View: Water
- Additional Rooms \ Storage Room
- Building Stories \ 2 Stories
- Common Amenities \ Playground
- Export Options \ Allow VOW AVM
- Export Options \ Display VOW Comments
- Export Options \ Publish Address
- Export Options \ Publish Directions
- Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks
- Export Options \ Publish Square Feet
- Interior Amenities \ Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- Kitchen \ Breakfast Bar
- Lot Description \ Sidewalks
- Major Appliances \ Disposer
- Min Rental Term \ 12 Months
- Parking Facilities \ 1 Car Space
- Parking Facilities \ Assigned Parking
- Parking Facilities \ Other Parking
- Road Surface \ Asphalt Road
- Square Foot Source \ Tax Roll
- Status \ Active
- Stories \ 2 Story
- Tenant Pays \ All Srvcs & Utility
- Type of Dwelling \ Condominium
- Unit Location \ 2nd Story
- Utilities \ Sewer - Public
- Utilities \ Water - Public
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1693851182
- Zillow Home ID: 44613341
Sell Your Home on Zillow
Neighborhood: North Beach
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!