This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,272 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1987
- Views: 2,833 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2007 for $90,000
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 1 space
- View: Water
- Additional Rooms \ Storage Room
- Building Stories \ 2 Stories
- Common Amenities \ Playground
- Export Options \ Allow VOW AVM
- Export Options \ Display VOW Comments
- Export Options \ Publish Address
- Export Options \ Publish Directions
- Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks
- Export Options \ Publish Square Feet
- Interior Amenities \ Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- Kitchen \ Breakfast Bar
- Lot Description \ Sidewalks
- Major Appliances \ Disposer
- Min Rental Term \ 12 Months
- Parking Facilities \ 1 Car Space
- Parking Facilities \ Assigned Parking
- Parking Facilities \ Other Parking
- Road Surface \ Asphalt Road
- Square Foot Source \ Tax Roll
- Status \ Active
- Stories \ 2 Story
- Tenant Pays \ All Srvcs & Utility
- Type of Dwelling \ Condominium
- Unit Location \ 2nd Story
- Utilities \ Sewer - Public
- Utilities \ Water - Public
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1693851182
- Zillow Home ID: 44613341
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $44-85K.
Neighborhood: North Beach
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Beach, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.7% less than in Jacksonville, and 219% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help North Beach home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Beach home values.
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!