791 Deer Tr., Crestline, CA 923252 beds, 0.75 baths, 725 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Neighbors are a combination of full-time residents and vacation cabins. Lots of forest for shade and privacy.
- Lot: 4,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain
- Lots of knotty pine wood. New foundation, new high effeciency heater, newer water heater.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 725 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2111857076
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 791 Deer Tr.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92325 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 64.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.8% greater than in Crestline, and 80.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92325 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Crestline.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92325 home values.
- 795 Deer Trl Crestline, CA$179K111,272
- 791 Deer Trl Yucca Valley, CA$79K11752
- 807 Deer Trl Crestline, CA$92K11580
- 819 Deer Trl Crestline, CA$180K23798
- 788 Fern Dr Crestline, CA$119K11980
- 796 Deer Trl Crestline, CA$206K421,512
- 782 Fern Dr Crestline, CA$117K21640
- 822 Deer Trl Yucca Valley, CA$67K21640
- 800 Fern Dr Crestline, CA$94K11720
- 776 Fern Dr Crestline, CA$87K11404
- 770 Fern Dr Crestline, CA$90K10.75540
- 804 Fern Dr Crestline, CA$136K22936
- 830 Deer Trl Crestline, CA$116K21816
- 825 Deer Trl Crestline, CA$146K221,272
- 764 Fern Dr Crestline, CA$152K221,102
- 778 Deer Trl Crestline, CA$243K321,258
- 831 Deer Trl Crestline, CA$133K22974
- 814 Fern Dr Crestline, CA$168K221,232
- 758 Fern Dr Crestline, CA$191K321,392
- 803 High Rd Crestline, CA$104K11644
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.