7910 32nd Ave, Kenosha, WI 531423 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,310 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,841 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2004 for $182,500
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 451 sqft
- Unknown Roof, Garbage Disposer
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Recreation room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,310 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 133
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 0412212282016
- Zillow Home ID: 40312973
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7910 32nd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 53142 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 44.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.5% lower than in Kenosha, and 28.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 53142 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Kenosha.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53142 home values.
- 7904 32nd Ave Kenosha, WI$109K31.51,362
- 7912 32nd Ave Kenosha, WI$126K321,484
- 7918 32nd Ave Kenosha, WI$149K31.51,494
- 7852 32nd Ave Kenosha, WI$98K311,008
- 7926 32nd Ave Kenosha, WI$151K31.51,237
- 7911 33rd Ave Kenosha, WI$146K31.51,253
- 3223 79th St Kenosha, WI$165K32.51,536
- 7917 33rd Ave Kenosha, WI$122K31.51,569
- 7921 33rd Ave Kenosha, WI$145K321,488
- 7846 32nd Ave Kenosha, WI$122K31.51,120
- 7930 32nd Ave Kenosha, WI$145K31.51,510
- 7853 33rd Ave Kenosha, WI$99K311,320
- 7911 32nd Ave Kenosha, WI$157K321,488
- 7925 33rd Ave Kenosha, WI$146K31.51,510
- 7905 32nd Ave Kenosha, WI$153K31.51,494
- 7915 32nd Ave Kenosha, WI$120K31.51,192
- 7840 32nd Ave Kenosha, WI$88K21936
- 7919 32nd Ave Kenosha, WI$135K321,166
- 7847 33rd Ave Kenosha, WI$111K31.51,252
- 7929 33rd Ave Kenosha, WI$144K31.51,510
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.