- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7910 Colgate Ave, Cleveland, OH 441025 beds, 2 baths, 2,082 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,410 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 1990 for $27,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,082 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1946
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 00606027
- Zillow Home ID: 33334415
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7910 Colgate Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Detroit Shoreway, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.6% lower than in Cleveland, and 138.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Detroit Shoreway home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Detroit Shoreway home values.
- 7914 Colgate Ave Cleveland, OH$60K311,281
- 7916 Colgate Ave Cleveland, OH--------
- 7906 Colgate Ave Cleveland, OH$44K321,322
- 7920 Colgate Ave Cleveland, OH$74K321,262
- 7911 Elton Ave Cleveland, OH$37K411,212
- 7915 Elton Ave Cleveland, OH--211,272
- 7907 Elton Ave Cleveland, OH$59K311,286
- 7919 Elton Ave Cleveland, OH$48K411,320
- 7903 Elton Ave Cleveland, OH$50K211,000
- 7816 Colgate Ave Cleveland, OH$37K31.51,240
- 7926 Colgate Ave Cleveland, OH$51K521,370
- 7913 Colgate Ave Cleveland, OH$41K311,246
- 7925 Elton Ave Cleveland, OH$49K311,390
- 7909 Colgate Ave Cleveland, OH$43K211,243
- 7917 Colgate Ave Cleveland, OH$36K21958
- 7907 Colgate Ave Cleveland, OH--331,416
- 7905 Colgate Ave Cleveland, OH$53K411,528
- 7812 Colgate Ave Cleveland, OH$35K311,225
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.