- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7910 Partridge Rd, Southport, IN 462273 beds, 1,224 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 441 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,224 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1967
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 89
- Parcel #: 491517119001000513
- Zillow Home ID: 1182712
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7910 Partridge Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46227 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 44.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 135.7% higher than in Southport, and 1.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46227 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Southport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46227 home values.
- 7848 Partridge Rd Southport, IN$137K311,976
- 7920 Partridge Rd Southport, IN$91K311,270
- 7839 Corey Ct Southport, IN$119K3--1,411
- 7844 Partridge Rd Southport, IN$110K3--1,267
- 7921 Partridge Ct Southport, IN$127K311,490
- 7829 Corey Ct Southport, IN$127K3--1,798
- 7930 Partridge Rd Southport, IN$113K311,306
- 7849 Corey Ct Southport, IN$125K321,709
- 7951 Partridge Rd Southport, IN$125K311,493
- 7836 Partridge Rd Southport, IN$117K321,434
- 7905 Partridge Rd Southport, IN$126K312,104
- 7913 Partridge Rd Southport, IN$120K3--1,281
- 7940 Partridge Rd Southport, IN$115K311,360
- 7929 Partridge Ct Indianapolis, IN$137K3--2,262
- 7847 Partridge Rd Southport, IN$124K311,732
- 7911 Corey Ct Southport, IN$124K321,488
- 7821 Corey Ct Southport, IN$127K31.51,660
- 7828 Partridge Rd Southport, IN$120K3--1,434
- 7839 Partridge Rd Southport, IN$113K2--1,436
- 7941 Partridge Ct Indianapolis, IN$183K312,062
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!