7912 E White Water Ct, Tampa, FL 336374 beds, 2 baths, 1,416 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: 252 sqft
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $90,200
- Price/sqft: $64
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Security System
- Granite Countertops, High Ceilings, Marble Bathroom, Patio/Deck, Playground, Stainless Steel Appliances, Washer/Dryer in Unit
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,416 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 0382525786
- Zillow Home ID: 44933219
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7912 E White Water Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33637 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 151.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 96% greater than in Hillsborough, and 341.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33637 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hillsborough.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33637 home values.
- 7910 E White Water Ct Tampa, FL$106K321,164
- 7911 E White Water Ct Tampa, FL$107K321,176
- 8212 Natchez St Tampa, FL$96K321,259
- 8210 Natchez St Tampa, FL$99K321,252
- 8214 Natchez St Tampa, FL$85K321,256
- 7921 George Washington Ln Tampa, FL$128K321,164
- 7919 George Washington Ln Tampa, FL$112K321,256
- 8208 Natchez St Tampa, FL$113K321,256
- 8216 Natchez St Tampa, FL$100K321,164
- 7909 E White Water Ct Tampa, FL$106K321,256
- 7908 E White Water Ct Tampa, FL$105K321,156
- 7917 George Washington Ln Tampa, FL$99K321,202
- 8206 Natchez St Tampa, FL$99K421,628
- 8218 Natchez St Tampa, FL$108K321,252
- 7907 E White Water Ct Tampa, FL$102K321,214
- 7915 George Washington Ln Tampa, FL$102K321,252
- Natchez St Tampa, FL$99K321,252
- George Washington Ln Tampa, FL$136K321,404
- 8204 Natchez St Tampa, FL$100K321,200
- 8103 Riverboat Dr Tampa, FL$106K321,256
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!