This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Prep Your Home for a Sale
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1974
- All time views: 601
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $35,001
- Association Type \ None
- Building Area Source \ Tax
- Compensation Paid \ Move-in 5
- Construction Materials \ Brick
- County Or Parish \ Dallas
- Fencing \ Brick
- Heating system: Central Air-Elec
- Internet Exposure \ Members IDX Websites
- Internet Exposure \ NTREIS Translator
- Internet Exposure \ REALTOR.com
- Internet Exposure \ Realtors Property Resource
- Internet Exposure \ Syndicate Listing
- Internet Exposure \ TexasRealEstate.com
- Internet Exposure \ Zillow
- Lease Conditions \ Written Application (+)
- Lease Type \ 1 Year Plus
- Lot Size Units \ Acres
- Monies Required \ First Months Rent
- Monies Required \ Pet Deposit
- Monies Required \ Security Deposit
- Other Equipment \ Range\Oven-Electric
- Parking Features \ Assigned Spaces
- Property Sub Type \ LSE-Condo\Townhome
- Structural Style \ Condo\Townhome
- Tenant Pays \ Renters Insurance
- Transaction Type \ For Lease
- Utilities \ City Sewer
- Utilities \ City Water
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,110 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Lot depth: 413 ft
- Lot width: 249 ft
- Parcel #: 00000706448020000
- Zillow Home ID: 26839179
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Neighborhood: North Dallas
Nearby Schools in Dallas
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!