7913 Orchid St NW, Washington, DC 200123 beds, 3 baths, 2,352 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,058 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $820,000
- Price/sqft: $349
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,352 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Parcel #: 2747 0054
- Zillow Home ID: 469955
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7913 Orchid St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Colonial Village market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 79.4% less than in Washington, and 80.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Colonial Village home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Colonial Village home values.
- 7923 Orchid St NW Washington, DC$859K52.52,487
- 7909 Orchid St NW Washington, DC$1.97M54.54,690
- 7925 Orchid St NW Washington, DC$766K33.52,040
- 1639 Myrtle St NW Washington, DC$852K342,204
- 7928 Orchid St NW Washington, DC$824K42.51,568
- 7932 Orchid St NW Washington, DC$779K32.51,924
- 1645 Myrtle St NW Washington, DC$1.36M443,974
- 7924 Orchid St NW Washington, DC$861K441,768
- 7936 Orchid St NW Washington, DC$893K34.52,024
- 7905 Orchid St NW Washington, DC$1.18M54.52,912
- 7920 Orchid St NW Washington, DC$872K442,438
- 7940 Orchid St NW Washington, DC$759K42.52,168
- 7927 Orchid St NW Washington, DC$838K432,600
- 1635 Myrtle St NW Washington, DC$798K33.51,624
- 1654 Primrose Rd NW Washington, DC$713K431,877
- 1650 Primrose Rd NW Washington, DC$743K32.51,648
- 1673 Myrtle St NW Washington, DC$1.59M44.54,320
- 7944 Orchid St NW Washington, DC$823K332,030
- 1631 Myrtle St NW Washington, DC$711K32.51,870
- 1658 Primrose Rd NW Washington, DC$705K31.51,744
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.