7914 Pine Ct, Darien, IL 605614 beds, 3 baths, 1,710 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $299,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 780 sqft
- View: City, Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,710 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0933201001
- Zillow Home ID: 4597539
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7914 Pine Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60561, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.6% greater than in Darien, and 34.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60561 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Darien.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60561 home values.
- 7918 Pine Ct Darien, IL$281K--21,300
- 7922 Pine Ct Darien, IL$282K--21,350
- 1418 Greenbriar Ln Darien, IL$299K--1.51,598
- 1422 Greenbriar Ln Darien, IL$341K--21,300
- 7926 Pine Ct Darien, IL$288K--2.51,610
- 1414 Greenbriar Ln Darien, IL$298K--21,716
- 7913 Pine Ct Darien, IL$356K--21,968
- 7917 Pine Ct Darien, IL$286K--11,576
- 1410 Greenbriar Ln Darien, IL$287K--1.51,598
- 3229 Stewart Dr Darien, IL$365K42.51,642
- 7840 Pine Pkwy Darien, IL$326K--2.51,582
- 7930 Pine Ct Darien, IL$282K--21,350
- 7900 Stewart Dr Darien, IL$264K221,790
- 7921 Pine Ct Darien, IL$284K--21,350
- 7838 Pine Pkwy Darien, IL$465K--3.53,152
- 7904 Stewart Dr Darien, IL$261K221,790
- 7841 Pine Pkwy Darien, IL$397K--2.52,793
- 7934 Pine Ct Darien, IL$348K432,200
- 7902 Stewart Dr Darien, IL$267K221,790
- 1406 Greenbriar Ln Darien, IL$279K--21,350
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.