7915 Walker St, Philadelphia, PA 191363 beds, 2 baths, 1,260 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: May 2013 for $70,000
- Price/sqft: $56
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Basement, Bedroom, Eat-In Kitchen, Floor Covering: Wood, Full Bath, Kitchen, Living Room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,260 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 18
- Parcel #: 651239100
- Zillow Home ID: 10573474
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7915 Walker Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Holmesburg-Torresdale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 26.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.7% less than in Philadelphia, and 34.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Holmesburg-Torresdale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Holmesburg-Torresdale home values.
- 7917 Walker St Philadelphia, PA$122K----1,260
- 7919 Walker St Philadelphia, PA$150K----1,260
- 7913 Walker St Philadelphia, PA$210K----980
- 7921 Walker St Philadelphia, PA$128K311,260
- 7911 Walker St Philadelphia, PA$129K2--945
- 4308 Rhawn St Philadelphia, PA$149K521,944
- 7909 Walker St Philadelphia, PA$151K----945
- 4252 Frost St Philadelphia, PA$67K311,024
- 4310 Rhawn St Philadelphia, PA$131K----2,040
- 4250 Frost St Philadelphia, PA$90K311,024
- 4302 Rhawn St Philadelphia, PA$187K421,746
- 4304 Rhawn St Philadelphia, PA$184K411,746
- 4312 Rhawn St Philadelphia, PA$140K----2,040
- 4250 Rhawn St Philadelphia, PA$185K----1,397
- 4248 Frost St Philadelphia, PA$64K311,152
- 4306 Rhawn St Philadelphia, PA$173K411,746
- 4247 Frost St Philadelphia, PA$65K311,152
- 4248 Rhawn St Philadelphia, PA$169K321,740
- 4246 Frost St Philadelphia, PA$91K311,152
- 4245 Frost St Philadelphia, PA$66K311,152
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.