7916 Glencannon Dr, Charlotte, NC 282273 beds, 1,435 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $4,500
- Price/sqft: $3
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,435 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 10914244
- Zillow Home ID: 6211178
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7916 Glencannon Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hickory Ridge market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 88.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.8% higher than in Charlotte, and 368.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hickory Ridge home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hickory Ridge home values.
- 7922 Glencannon Dr Charlotte, NC$107K321,184
- 7910 Glencannon Dr Charlotte, NC$115K321,506
- 7919 Glencannon Dr Charlotte, NC$144K321,774
- 7913 Glencannon Dr Charlotte, NC$114K321,360
- 6017 Mallard Dr S Charlotte, NC$125K321,484
- 8000 Glencannon Dr Charlotte, NC$129K321,754
- 7925 Glencannon Dr Charlotte, NC$143K321,931
- 7904 Glencannon Dr Charlotte, NC$103K321,332
- 7907 Glencannon Dr Charlotte, NC$108K321,513
- 6001 Mallard Dr S Charlotte, NC$174K321,971
- 8001 Glencannon Dr Charlotte, NC$115K321,516
- 6025 Mallard Dr S Charlotte, NC$151K322,532
- 8004 Glencannon Dr Charlotte, NC$109K32.51,344
- 7900 Glencannon Dr Charlotte, NC$122K32.51,608
- 7825 Glencannon Dr Charlotte, NC$123K321,788
- 8007 Glencannon Dr Charlotte, NC$112K321,360
- 6033 Mallard Dr S Charlotte, NC$157K422,420
- 7824 Glencannon Dr Charlotte, NC$156K322,123
- 8008 Glencannon Dr Charlotte, NC$110K321,435
- 8011 Glencannon Dr Charlotte, NC$114K32.51,392
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.