7916 W Chestnut Dr, Wonder Lake, IL 600972 beds, 2 baths, 1,464 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Private community on Wonder Lake. Boat docks available with beach and lake access.
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- HOA Fee: $355
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $115,000
- Price/sqft: $79
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- View: Park
- Lake rights, New Roof, New Thermal pain windows, Upgraded Insulation in Atic
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,464 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0906354010
- Zillow Home ID: 5018157
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7916 W Chestnut Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60097, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.4% greater than in Wonder Lake, and 758.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60097 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wonder Lake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60097 home values.
Nearby Schools in Wonder Lake
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292