7920 Merrill Rd UNIT 1115, Jacksonville, FL 322773 beds, 2 baths, 1,157 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: May 2012 for $39,400
- Price/sqft: $34
- Gated Entry
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Floor size: 1,157 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 1206092528
- Zillow Home ID: 81793811
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7920 Merrill Road UNIT 1115
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Arlingwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.7% greater than in Jacksonville, and 345.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Arlingwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Arlingwood home values.
- 7920 Merrill Rd UNIT 1114 Jacksonville, FL$41K221,118
- 7920 Merrill Rd UNIT 1116 Jacksonville, FL$55K321,157
- 7920 Merrill Rd UNIT 1110 Jacksonville, FL$55K321,157
- 7920 Merrill Rd UNIT 1109 Jacksonville, FL$55K321,157
- 7920 Merrill Rd UNIT 1107 Jacksonville, FL$48K321,157
- 7920 Merrill Rd UNIT 1108 Jacksonville, FL$54K321,157
- 7920 Merrill Rd UNIT 1106 Jacksonville, FL$43K221,118
- 7920 Merrill Rd UNIT 1104 Jacksonville, FL$45K221,118
- 7920 Merrill Rd UNIT 1102 Jacksonville, FL$68K321,157
- 7920 Merrill Rd UNIT 1101 Jacksonville, FL$54K321,157
- 8039 Congaree Ct N Jacksonville, FL$108K321,692
- 8049 Congaree Ct N Jacksonville, FL$115K421,770
- 7920 Merrill Rd UNIT 1215 Jacksonville, FL$56K321,157
- 7920 Merrill Rd UNIT 1214 Jacksonville, FL$43K221,118
- 7920 Merrill Rd UNIT 1211 Jacksonville, FL$43K321,157
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292