7920 Merrill Rd UNIT 1705, Jacksonville, FL 322772 beds, 2 baths, 940 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 114 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2010 for $38,000
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Parking Type: Assigned, Parking Type: Covered
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 940 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1206092808
- Zillow Home ID: 71042532
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7920 Merrill Road UNIT 1705
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Arlingwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 109.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% higher than in Jacksonville, and 210.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Arlingwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Arlingwood home values.
- 7920 Merrill Rd UNIT 1704 Jacksonville, FL$44K221,118
- 7920 Merrill Rd UNIT 1706 Jacksonville, FL$43K221,118
- 7920 Merrill Rd UNIT 1712 Jacksonville, FL$43K221,118
- 7920 Merrill Rd UNIT 1707 Jacksonville, FL$56K321,157
- 7920 Merrill Rd UNIT 1710 Jacksonville, FL$56K321,157
- 7920 Merrill Rd UNIT 1714 Jacksonville, FL$43K221,118
- 7920 Merrill Rd UNIT 1708 Jacksonville, FL$69K321,157
- 7920 Merrill Rd UNIT 1702 Jacksonville, FL$53K321,157
- 7920 Merrill Rd UNIT 1709 Jacksonville, FL$57K321,157
- 7920 Merrill Rd UNIT 1715 Jacksonville, FL$56K321,157
- 7920 Merrill Rd UNIT 1701 Jacksonville, FL$53K321,157
- 7920 Merrill Rd UNIT 1716 Jacksonville, FL$70K321,200
- 7920 Merrill Rd UNIT 1601 Jacksonville, FL$53K321,157
- 7920 Merrill Rd UNIT 1602 Jacksonville, FL$56K321,157
- 7920 Merrill Rd UNIT 1604 Jacksonville, FL$42K221,118
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.