7920 Tumbleweed Ct, Orlando, FL 328223 beds, 2 baths, 1,174 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,714 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $115,000
- Price/sqft: $98
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space, 216 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Roof: Composition Shingle,Exterior: Block,,
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,174 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 112330897300560
- Zillow Home ID: 46105497
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7920 Tumbleweed Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32822 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 190.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 171% greater than in Orange, and 458.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32822 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32822 home values.
- 7916 Tumbleweed Ct Orlando, FL$109K321,174
- 7912 Tumbleweed Ct Orlando, FL$95K321,156
- 7897 Sagebrush Pl Orlando, FL$94K321,160
- 7901 Sagebrush Pl Orlando, FL$113K321,100
- 7895 Sagebrush Pl Orlando, FL$88K321,034
- 7903 Sagebrush Pl Orlando, FL$112K321,107
- 7908 Tumbleweed Ct Orlando, FL$113K321,156
- Tumbleweed Ct Orlando, FL$120K321,110
- Tumbleweed Ct Orlando, FL$126K321,286
- Sagebrush Pl Orlando, FL$88K32.51,314
- 7877 Sagebrush Pl Orlando, FL$95K321,174
- 7871 Sagebrush Pl Orlando, FL$110K321,174
- 7869 Sagebrush Pl Orlando, FL$107K321,180
- 7879 Sagebrush Pl Orlando, FL$115K321,100
- 7904 Tumbleweed Ct Orlando, FL$94K321,158
- 7865 Sagebrush Pl Orlando, FL$114K321,174
- 7863 Sagebrush Pl Orlando, FL$77K321,050
- 7900 Tumbleweed Ct Orlando, FL$126K321,286
- 7919 Tumbleweed Ct Orlando, FL$114K321,156
- 7919 Tumbleweed Ct # 0 Orlando, FL--321,156
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!