7920 Walnut St, Fredericksburg, VA 224074 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2003 for $209,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 260 sqft
- Cooling System: Central, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: Off Street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 21 K1 - 57 -
- Zillow Home ID: 64829725
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7920 Walnut Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 22407 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 45.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 77.8% greater than in Fredericksburg, and 19.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 22407 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fredericksburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 22407 home values.
- 7918 Walnut St Fredericksburg, VA$208K331,266
- 7922 Walnut St Fredericksburg, VA$213K321,466
- 7909 Elmwood Ln Fredericksburg, VA$181K21888
- 7911 Elmwood Dr Fredericksburg, VA$165K321,000
- 7909 Elmwood Dr Fredericksburg, VA$183K321,605
- 7909 Elmwood Dr Fredericksburg, VA$179K421,600
- 7921 Walnut St Fredericksburg, VA$208K32.51,304
- 7919 Walnut St Fredericksburg, VA$204K32.51,638
- 11702 Spruce Ct Fredericksburg, VA$224K331,655
- 7907 Elmwood Dr Fredericksburg, VA$183K42860
- 7923 Walnut St Fredericksburg, VA$197K42.51,546
- 11706 Spruce Ct Fredericksburg, VA$234K342,167
- 11704 Spruce Ct Fredericksburg, VA$207K32.51,680
- 7917 Walnut St Fredericksburg, VA$185K321,087
- 7905 Elmwood Dr Fredericksburg, VA$164K321,020
- 7915 Walnut St Fredericksburg, VA$228K32.51,925
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.