7921 5th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 981153 beds, 2 baths, 1,240 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2006 for $157,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Partial basement, 400 sqft
- View: Mountain
- One car attached garage, forced air heat, hardiplank siding, double hung windows.
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,240 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 7720600075
- Zillow Home ID: 49054381
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7921 5th Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Maple Leaf market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 15.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46% lower than in Seattle, and 59.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Maple Leaf home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Maple Leaf home values.
- 7917 5th Ave NE Seattle, WA$421K21.51,620
- 7915 5th Ave NE Seattle, WA$396K21810
- 415 NE 80th St Seattle, WA$372K21660
- 8003 5th Ave NE Seattle, WA$701K43.252,600
- 7911 5th Ave NE Seattle, WA$482K321,620
- 7907 5th Ave NE Seattle, WA$466K411,440
- 8007 5th Ave NE Seattle, WA$541K531,890
- 416 NE 80th St Seattle, WA$456K411,520
- 7831 5th Ave NE Seattle, WA$575K522,040
- 7920 5th Ave NE Seattle, WA$609K4--2,420
- 7912 5th Ave NE Seattle, WA$483K31.751,530
- 8011 5th Ave NE Seattle, WA$456K21.51,890
- 412 NE 80th St Seattle, WA$542K411,910
- 7825 5th Ave NE Seattle, WA$404K311,030
- 8002 5th Ave NE Seattle, WA$616K51.752,270
- 502 NE 79th St Seattle, WA$578K31.752,000
- 7756 4th Ave NE Seattle, WA$584K422,550
- 417 NE 81st St Seattle, WA$943K443,510
- 7748 4th Ave NE Seattle, WA$659K332,180
- 8017 5th Ave NE Seattle, WA$384K21860
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.