7921 Deer Run Rd, Glenside, PA 190385 beds, 8 baths, 5,730 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Full of families, responsible people raising families and working, clearly taking pride in their properties. Close to everything, but private just teh same.
- Lot: 1.1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $510,000
- Price/sqft: $89
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: 0 space
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Beautiful year round cottage at pool side with heat and central air, full kitchen and two full baths
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Shingle, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,730 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot width: 148
- Parcel #: 310008200004
- Zillow Home ID: 9911496
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7921 Deer Run Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19038, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76.9% greater than in Montgomery, and 1.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19038 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Montgomery.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19038 home values.
- 7920 Deer Run Rd Laverock, PA$352K32.52,980
- 7909 Deer Run Rd Laverock, PA$372K42.52,980
- 7905 Deer Run Rd Laverock, PA$361K43.53,580
- 7900 Deer Run Rd Laverock, PA$352K42.52,980
- 7901 Deer Run Rd Glenside, PA$358K42.53,480
- 1943 Fawn Dr Laverock, PA$350K32.53,229
- 1939 Fawn Dr Laverock, PA$350K42.52,980
- 7839 Deer Run Rd Laverock, PA$349K42.52,980
- 1937 Fawn Dr Laverock, PA$367K42.52,980
- 7834 Deer Run Rd Laverock, PA$359K423,285
- 7835 Deer Run Rd Glenside, PA$343K422,980
- 1778 E Willow Grove Ave Laverock, PA$769K644,794
- 1740 E Willow Grove Ave Laverock, PA$739K766,526
- 1931 Fawn Dr Laverock, PA$358K42.53,480
- 7831 Deer Run Rd Laverock, PA$358K42.53,480
- 1718 E Willow Grove Ave Laverock, PA$600K534,703
- 1934 Fawn Dr Laverock, PA$293K42.53,480
- 7828 Deer Run Rd Laverock, PA$324K42.52,980
- 1930 Fawn Dr Laverock, PA$362K53.53,449
- 1927 Fawn Dr Laverock, PA$361K42.53,504
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.