7922 Edge Park Cir, Austin, TX 787443 beds, 2 baths, 1,311 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,311 sqft
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Over 55 living
- Parking: Off street, 3 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,311 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2118263622
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7922 Edge Park Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 78744, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 246.8% greater than in Austin Metro, and 148.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 78744 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Austin Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 7921 Edge Park Cir # 157 Austin, TX$119K321,680
- 7901 Edge Park Cir Austin, TX$91K321,456
- 7918 Edge Park Cir # 155 Austin, TX$89K----1,344
- 7917 Edge Park Cir # 158 Austin, TX$99K----1,680
- 7914 Edge Park Cir # 154 Austin, TX$91K----1,456
- 7913 Edge Park Cir # 159 Austin, TX$115K----2,128
- 7909 Edge Park Cir # 160 Austin, TX$86K----1,216
- 7908 Edge Park Cir # 153 Austin, TX$104K----1,848
- 7905 Edge Park Cir # 161 Austin, TX$85K----1,216
- 7901 Edge Park Cir # 162 Austin, TX$80K321,456
- 7914 Ardmore Cir # 175 Austin, TX$80K----1,344
- 7908 Ardmore Cir # 174 Austin, TX$93K----1,568
- 7904 Ardmore Cir # 173 Austin, TX$83K----1,216
- 7900 Ardmore Cir # 172 Austin, TX$84K----1,216
- 7917 Ardmore Cir # 176 Austin, TX$78K----1,232
- 7913 Ardmore Cir # 177 Austin, TX$80K----1,292
- 7909 Ardmore Cir # 178 Austin, TX$93K----1,568
- 7905 Ardmore Cir # 179 Austin, TX$79K----1,344
- 7901 Ardmore Cir Austin, TX$113K421,530
- 7813 Edge Park Cir # 163 Austin, TX$125K----2,128
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.