7923 Jameson Rd, Parma, OH 441293 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,352 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- 5 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $36,360
- Price/sqft: $27
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Partial basement
- View: City
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,352 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Lot depth: 180
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 44302050
- Zillow Home ID: 33549542
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7923 Jameson Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44129, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.6% greater than in Parma, and 62.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44129 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Parma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44129 home values.
- 7919 Jameson Rd Parma, OH$88K311,035
- 8003 Jameson Rd Parma, OH$86K421,540
- 7915 Jameson Rd Parma, OH$71K211,485
- 8007 Jameson Rd Parma, OH$84K21858
- 7911 Jameson Rd Parma, OH$84K411,414
- 8022 Dresden Ave Parma, OH$86K31906
- 8024 Dresden Ave Parma, OH$82K311,080
- 8020 Dresden Ave Parma, OH$55K311,176
- 8026 Dresden Ave Parma, OH$91K431,404
- 8008 Dresden Ave Parma, OH$102K623,224
- 7907 Jameson Rd Parma, OH$86K311,404
- 8002 Jameson Rd Parma, OH$97K421,933
- 5665 Pearl Rd Parma, OH$68K21988
- 8028 Dresden Ave Parma, OH$126K311,500
- 8000 Dresden Ave Parma, OH$78K311,144
- 7923 Jameson Ave Cleveland, OH$43K311,310
- 7922 Jameson Rd Parma, OH$76K211,381
- 5673 Pearl Rd Parma, OH$50K311,764
- 7903 Jameson Rd Parma, OH$83K41.51,296
- 8100 Dresden Ave Parma, OH$87K21856
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!