7926 Sawyer Rd, Darien, IL 605613 beds, 2 baths, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $253,000
- Price/sqft: $195
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 546 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0934209028
- Zillow Home ID: 4599081
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7926 Sawyer Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60561, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.6% greater than in Darien, and 34.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60561 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Darien.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60561 home values.
- 7922 Sawyer Rd Darien, IL$301K--1.51,598
- 7930 Sawyer Rd Darien, IL$280K--2.51,338
- 7934 Sawyer Rd Darien, IL$292K--1.51,598
- 7918 Sawyer Rd Darien, IL$359K42.52,354
- 7925 Farmingdale Dr Darien, IL$288K--1.51,642
- 7929 Farmingdale Dr Darien, IL$438K--3.53,066
- 7921 Farmingdale Dr Darien, IL$309K--2.52,254
- 7938 Sawyer Rd Darien, IL$294K321,300
- 7933 Farmingdale Dr Darien, IL$282K--21,300
- 7917 Farmingdale Dr Darien, IL$324K--31,654
- 7929 Sawyer Rd Darien, IL$304K--1.51,641
- 7925 Sawyer Rd Darien, IL$276K322,600
- 7937 Farmingdale Dr Darien, IL$353K--2.52,282
- 7933 Sawyer Rd Darien, IL$348K--2.52,240
- 8002 Sawyer Rd Darien, IL$352K432,300
- 7921 Sawyer Rd Darien, IL$321K--21,815
- 7937 Sawyer Rd Darien, IL$285K--21,300
- 7917 Sawyer Rd Darien, IL$350K--2.52,310
- 602 Glen Ln Darien, IL$287K--21,300
- 8001 Farmingdale Dr Darien, IL$288K--21,300
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.