7927 Corte Carolina, Carlsbad, CA 920094 beds, 3 baths, 2,346 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Another great feature of this home is the low HOA fees ($43.50/month) and NO MELLO ROOS FEES!
Location, location, location! Families seek out this address for the excellent elementary and secondary school districts. Click on the schools tab for more information.
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $740,000
- Price/sqft: $315
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,346 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Parcel #: 2551444700
- Zillow Home ID: 16711006
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7927 Corte Carolina
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92009 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 12.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.1% higher than in Carlsbad, and 82.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92009 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Carlsbad.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92009 home values.
- 7925 Corte Carolina Carlsbad, CA$721K42.51,930
- 7929 Corte Carolina Carlsbad, CA$630K321,567
- 7923 Corte Carolina Carlsbad, CA$648K321,567
- 7931 Corte Carolina Carlsbad, CA$744K42.52,174
- 7920 La Capela Ln Carlsbad, CA$773K532,171
- 7918 La Capela Ln Carlsbad, CA$763K422,119
- 7922 La Capela Ln Carlsbad, CA$770K422,468
- 7921 Corte Carolina Carlsbad, CA$955K53.52,786
- 7930 Corte Carolina Carlsbad, CA$791K432,800
- 7924 La Capela Ln Carlsbad, CA$818K422,419
- 2812 La Duela Ln Carlsbad, CA$842K422,804
- 2950 Sombrosa St Carlsbad, CA$652K321,567
- 7928 Corte Carolina Carlsbad, CA$710K421,848
- 2937 Avenida Theresa Carlsbad, CA$636K321,567
- 7926 La Capela Ln Carlsbad, CA$637K321,469
- 2939 Avenida Theresa Carlsbad, CA$716K32.51,930
- 2905 Corte Jardin Carlsbad, CA$750K42.51,930
- 2948 Sombrosa St Carlsbad, CA$728K32.51,987
- 2941 Avenida Theresa Carlsbad, CA$767K432,346
- 2907 Corte Jardin Carlsbad, CA$788K322,676
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292