A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $330,000
- Price/sqft: $159
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Split, Additional Bedroom \ Othr Bdr Walkin Clst, Approx SqFt Range \ 001 - 2, Approx SqFt Range \ 2, Approx SqFt Range \ 250, Apx Lot Size Range \ 000, Apx Lot Size Range \ 501 - 10, Apx Lot Size Range \ 7, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Block, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Both Refrig & Evap, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Breakfast Room, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 028 - Kyrene Elementary District, Elementary School \ Kyrene de los Ninos, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Childrens Play Area, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Family Rm, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Stone, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Corona del Sol, High School Dist # \ 213 - Tempe Union High School District, Horses \ N, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Full, Jr. High School \ Kyrene Middle, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Back, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Other Rooms \ Den/Office, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener, Parking Features \ RV Gate, Pool - Private \ Fenced Pool, Pool - Private \ Play Pool, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ Cul-De-Sac Lot, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ All Tile, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ Owner/Agent, Tax Municipality \ Tempe, Type \ ER, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,079 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 30150446
- Zillow Home ID: 8146278
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 85284 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 3.4% rise for Tempe as a whole. Among 85284 homes, this home is valued 14.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued exactly the same per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 85284 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 27.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 73% lower than in Tempe, and 62% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 85284 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tempe.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85284 home values.
|7935 S Kenwood Ln Tempe, AZ||$302K||--||2.75||1,958|
|7921 S Kenwood Ln Tempe, AZ||$392K||--||3||2,532|
|7918 S Kenwood Ln Tempe, AZ||$309K||--||2.75||1,958|
|7932 S Kenwood Ln Tempe, AZ||$325K||--||3||2,206|
|1956 E Citation Ln Tempe, AZ||$307K||--||3||1,997|
|7749 S Kenwood Ln Tempe, AZ||$315K||--||3||1,993|
|7924 S Kenwood Ln Tempe, AZ||$335K||--||3||1,997|
|1983 E Secretariat Dr Tempe, AZ||$247K||3||2.5||1,438|
|1954 E Citation Ln Tempe, AZ||$308K||3||3||1,997|
|1959 E Citation Ln Tempe, AZ||$299K||--||2.75||1,958|
|1957 E Citation Ln Tempe, AZ||$283K||3||2||1,997|
|1979 E Secretariat Dr Tempe, AZ||$274K||--||2.75||1,812|
|7743 S Kenwood Ln Tempe, AZ||$262K||--||2.5||1,656|
|1955 E Citation Ln Tempe, AZ||$314K||--||--||1,997|
|7931 S Hazelton Ln Tempe, AZ||$341K||--||3||2,206|
|7925 S Hazelton Ln Tempe, AZ||$376K||--||3||2,532|
|1973 E Secretariat Dr Tempe, AZ||$287K||--||2.75||1,812|
|1953 E Citation Ln Tempe, AZ||$303K||4||2.75||1,958|
|1952 E Citation Ln Tempe, AZ||$356K||--||3||2,532|
|7735 S Kenwood Ln Tempe, AZ||$303K||--||3||1,993|
Nearby Schools in Tempe
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!