7931 Torro Ct, Orlando, FL 328104 beds, 2 baths, 2,095 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2001 for $175,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: 380 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Cooling System: Central, Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,095 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 292129485100340
- Zillow Home ID: 54444194
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7931 Torro Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32810, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.1% higher than in Lockhart, and 378.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32810 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lockhart.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32810 home values.
- 8029 Torro Ct Orlando, FL$177K422,068
- 8035 Torro Ct Orlando, FL$189K422,114
- 4014 Lakeside Reserve Ct Orlando, FL$182K321,805
- 4008 Lakeside Reserve Ct Orlando, FL$208K422,034
- 4002 Lakeside Reserve Ct Orlando, FL$199K422,114
- 8041 Torro Ct Orlando, FL$200K422,114
- 7930 Torro Ct Orlando, FL$152K321,650
- 7936 Torro Ct Orlando, FL$165K421,858
- 7948 Torro Ct Orlando, FL$194K422,095
- 7924 Torro Ct Orlando, FL$175K422,095
- 4020 Lakeside Reserve Ct Orlando, FL$215K432,500
- 7942 Torro Ct Orlando, FL$183K321,858
- 8047 Torro Ct Orlando, FL$192K42.52,048
- 7918 Torro Ct Orlando, FL$171K422,080
- Magnolia Lake Ln Orlando, FL$99K321,227
- 7912 Torro Ct Orlando, FL$194K321,810
- 8004 Torro Ct Orlando, FL$192K321,874
- 4026 Lakeside Reserve Ct Orlando, FL$213K532,698
- 7906 Torro Ct Orlando, FL$159K321,424
- 3971 Magnolia Lake Ln Orlando, FL$100K321,227
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.