7932 Seward Park Ave S, Seattle, WA 981182 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,990 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $336,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 220 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,990 sqft
- Parcel #: 3524049071
- Zillow Home ID: 48878479
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7932 Seward Park Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Dunlap market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 58.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 130% higher than in Seattle, and 71.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Dunlap home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dunlap home values.
- 7926 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$443K421,320
- 7944 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$378K21.51,560
- 7946 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$387K31.751,980
- 7920 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$456KStudio12,930
- 7950 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$457K41.52,020
- 7934 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$433K421,800
- 7940 Seward Park Ave S # B Seattle, WA$837K43.253,440
- 7954 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$410K422,380
- 7935 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$467K42.51,960
- 7906 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$601K31.52,080
- 5321 S Kenyon St Seattle, WA$408K321,730
- 7925 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$775K433,470
- 7958 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$536K422,500
- 5312 S Budd Ct Seattle, WA$371K31.751,367
- 7929 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$755K43.53,680
- 7921 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$621K42.752,570
- 5317 S Kenyon St Seattle, WA$408K31.51,550
- 5316 S Budd Ct Seattle, WA$453K42.52,740
- 7919 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$499K41.53,220
- 7966 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$474K412,230
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.