7933 Frye Ln, Oklahoma City, OK 731353 beds, 2 baths, 1,529 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,930 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $140,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 406 sqft
- Security System
- Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, New property
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,529 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 122
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 206121490
- Zillow Home ID: 69167943
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7933 Frye Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73135 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 33.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40% greater than in Oklahoma City, and 88.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73135 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73135 home values.
- 7925 Frye Ln Oklahoma City, OK$135K321,535
- 7921 Frye Ln Oklahoma City, OK$140K321,588
- 4500 SE 79th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$151K321,523
- 7929 Frye Ln Oklahoma City, OK$133K321,361
- 7917 Frye Ln Oklahoma City, OK$108K321,253
- 4501 SE 79th St Oklahoma City, OK$139K421,535
- 7913 Frye Ln Oklahoma City, OK$121K421,528
- 4504 SE 79th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$128K321,377
- 4509 SE 79th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$90K421,535
- 4501 SE 79th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$149K321,502
- SE 79th St Oklahoma City, OK--321,522
- 4505 SE 79th St Oklahoma City, OK$142K321,528
- 4521 SE 79th St Oklahoma City, OK$90K321,544
- 4508 SE 79th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$145K321,562
- 7909 Frye Ln Oklahoma City, OK$109K321,165
- 4505 SE 79th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$125K321,313
- 7905 Frye Ln Oklahoma City, OK$119K321,237
- 4509 SE 79th St Oklahoma City, OK$141K321,452
- 8013 Frye Ln Oklahoma City, OK$124K321,268
- 4509 SE 79th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$143K411,535
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.