7934 Nottingham Way, Ellicott City, MD 210434 beds, 4 baths, 3,542 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.72 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $480,000
- Price/sqft: $136
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 700 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,542 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 02215950
- Zillow Home ID: 37020851
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7934 Nottingham Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 21043, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.8% higher than in Ellicott City, and 36.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 21043 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ellicott City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21043 home values.
- 7938 Nottingham Way Ellicott City, MD$349K--21,161
- 7930 Nottingham Way Ellicott City, MD$404K422,100
- 4661 Roundhill Rd Ellicott City, MD$434K52.52,360
- 7942 Nottingham Way Ellicott City, MD$398K--1.51,873
- 7929 Nottingham Way Ellicott City, MD$428K--21,560
- 7925 Nottingham Way Ellicott City, MD$357K--1.51,300
- 7926 Nottingham Way Ellicott City, MD$427K--2.52,278
- 4616 Isaac Dr Ellicott City, MD$638K--2.52,782
- 4657 Roundhill Rd Ellicott City, MD$491K--22,568
- 4612 Isaac Dr Ellicott City, MD$591K--2.52,436
- 4705 Roundhill Rd Ellicott City, MD$442K--2.51,776
- 7921 Nottingham Way Ellicott City, MD$358K--2.51,242
- 4611 Isaac Dr Ellicott City, MD$597K--2.52,476
- 7922 Nottingham Way Ellicott City, MD$389K--21,377
- 8002 Nottingham Way Ellicott City, MD$429K421,560
- 4608 Isaac Dr Ellicott City, MD$613K--2.52,624
- 4702 Roundhill Rd Ellicott City, MD$423K--21,646
- 4709 Roundhill Rd Ellicott City, MD$451K43.52,404
- 4607 Isaac Dr Ellicott City, MD$636K--32,936
- 4616 Terry Dr Ellicott City, MD$591K--2.52,582
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.