7936 Esta Ln, Orlando, FL 328274 beds, 4 baths, 3,453 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $425,000
- Price/sqft: $123
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Parking: 698 sqft
- Security System
- Your own private pool and maint. Maintence FREE living at its best.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,453 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 242430834108200
- Zillow Home ID: 99703794
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7936 Esta Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32827, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.3% lower than in Orlando, and 30.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32827 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32827 home values.
- 7942 Esta Ln Orlando, FL$445K432,537
- 7930 Esta Ln Orlando, FL$501K443,446
- 7948 Esta Ln Orlando, FL$477K43.52,794
- 7924 Esta Ln Orlando, FL$514K443,480
- 7925 Esta Ln Orlando, FL--------
- 7954 Esta Ln Orlando, FL$479K43.52,794
- 7937 Esta Ln Orlando, FL$549K443,456
- 7943 Esta Ln Orlando, FL$484K443,477
- 7918 Esta Ln Orlando, FL$469K432,546
- 7960 Esta Ln Orlando, FL$446K442,717
- 7913 Esta Ln Orlando, FL$517K443,474
- 7949 Esta Ln Orlando, FL$451K442,792
- 7912 Esta Ln Orlando, FL$476K532,717
- 7907 Esta Ln Orlando, FL$444K43.52,794
- 7966 Esta Ln Orlando, FL$536K443,454
- 7955 Esta Ln Orlando, FL$555K443,504
- 11779 Barletta Dr Orlando, FL$401K442,628
- 11787 Barletta Dr Orlando, FL$375K43.52,628
- 7906 Esta Ln Orlando, FL$519K443,474
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Northlake Park Community Elementary (assigned) PK-5 1.9 mi
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.