7937 Lorain Ave, Cleveland, OH 441024 beds, 2 baths, 1,217 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,099 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- 105 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2000 for $44,000
- Price/sqft: $49
- MLS #: 3625759
- Parking: 0 space
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,217 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1946
- Lot depth: 70
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 00606075
- Zillow Home ID: 33334442
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7937 Lorain Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Detroit Shoreway, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.6% lower than in Cleveland, and 138.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Detroit Shoreway home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Detroit Shoreway home values.
- 7945 Lorain Ave Cleveland, OH$65K732,714
- 7935 Lorain Ave Cleveland, OH$51K32.51,056
- 7923 Lorain Ave Cleveland, OH--33.53,228
- 7917 Lorain Ave Cleveland, OH--222,440
- 7944 Lorain Ave Cleveland, OH$62K422,548
- 7914 Lorain Ave Cleveland, OH$53K821,712
- 7910 Lorain Ave Cleveland, OH$53K422,134
- 7913 Colgate Ave Cleveland, OH$41K311,246
- 7909 Colgate Ave Cleveland, OH$43K211,243
- 7917 Colgate Ave Cleveland, OH$36K21958
- 7907 Colgate Ave Cleveland, OH--331,416
- 7905 Colgate Ave Cleveland, OH$53K411,528
- 7821 Colgate Ave Cleveland, OH$49K311,366
- 7925 Colgate Ave Cleveland, OH$60K622,250
- 7819 Colgate Ave Cleveland, OH$40K311,243
- Grace Ave Cleveland, OH--------
- 7931 Colgate Ave Cleveland, OH$67K41.51,473
- 7817 Colgate Ave Cleveland, OH$31K311,239
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.