7937 Rolling Stone Ave, Charlotte, NC 282163 beds, 2 baths, 1,741 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $148,500
- Price/sqft: $85
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Long Lease Terms Available, Pet Friendly, Recently Remodeled
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,741 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 03717235
- Zillow Home ID: 64999865
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7937 Rolling Stone Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Beatties Ford-Trinity, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.1% lower than in Charlotte, and 229.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Beatties Ford-Trinity home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beatties Ford-Trinity home values.
- 7933 Rolling Stone Ave Charlotte, NC$98K321,038
- 7936 Rolling Stone Ave Charlotte, NC$115K321,394
- 7929 Rolling Stone Ave Charlotte, NC$97K321,038
- Rolling Stone Ave Charlotte, NC$73K321,054
- 7932 Rolling Stone Ave Charlotte, NC$108K32.51,458
- 7925 Rolling Stone Ave Charlotte, NC$112K331,491
- 7928 Rolling Stone Ave Charlotte, NC$106K321,238
- 9436 Feldbank Dr Charlotte, NC$57K31992
- 9442 Feldbank Dr Charlotte, NC$61K311,216
- 5621 Lawnmeadow Dr Charlotte, NC$63K311,056
- 7921 Rolling Stone Ave Charlotte, NC$104K32.51,406
- 5617 Lawnmeadow Dr Charlotte, NC$57K221,044
- 7924 Rolling Stone Ave Charlotte, NC$121K321,366
- Reames Rd NC$184K------
- 9430 Feldbank Dr Charlotte, NC$73K321,061
- 9448 Feldbank Dr Charlotte, NC$56K31992
- 7909 Symphony Rd Charlotte, NC$121K321,740
- 5610 Edsdale Pl Charlotte, NC$58K31992
- 7511 Free Ct Charlotte, NC$105K321,164
- 5625 Lawnmeadow Dr Charlotte, NC$62K311,044
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.