7937 Ypsilantha St, Highland, CA 923463 beds, 2 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $105,000
- Price/sqft: $66
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 1210201270000
- Zillow Home ID: 17617449
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7937 Ypsilantha Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92346 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 43.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.4% less than in Highland, and 80.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 92346 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Highland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92346 home values.
- 7933 Ypsilantha St Highland, CA$99K----288
- 7927 Ypsilantha St Highland, CA$229K211,104
- 7957 Ypsilantha St Highland, CA$253K331,284
- 7950 Tyler St Highland, CA$288K321,500
- 7960 Tyler St Highland, CA$133K11711
- 7942 Ypsilantha St Highland, CA$237K321,227
- 7944 Tyler St Highland, CA$232K221,040
- 28963 Greenspot Rd Highland, CA$284K321,676
- 7946 Ypsilantha St Highland, CA$126K21612
- 28943 Greenspot Rd Highland, CA$126K21697
- 7936 Tyler St Highland, CA$223K211,026
- 28967 Greenspot Rd Highland, CA$151K21846
- 7966 Tyler St Highland, CA$133K21632
- 7956 Ypsilantha St Highland, CA$234K421,440
- 28975 Greenspot Rd Highland, CA$179K21910
- 28935 Greenspot Rd Highland, CA$199K21864
- 7966 Ypsilantha St Highland, CA$174K11874
- 28981 Greenspot Rd Highland, CA$208K211,104
- 7953 Church St Highland, CA$267K31.751,880
- 28978 Merris St Highland, CA$217K211,032
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!