7939 24th Ave, Kenosha, WI 531433 beds, 2 baths, 1,411 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,792 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $75,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 440 sqft
- Partial basement
- Range / Oven
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,411 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0412212186009
- Zillow Home ID: 40312301
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7939 24th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 53143 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 64.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28% higher than in Kenosha, and 77.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 53143 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kenosha.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53143 home values.
- 7935 24th Ave Kenosha, WI$97K311,147
- 7945 24th Ave Kenosha, WI$99K21853
- 7949 24th Ave Kenosha, WI$87K21905
- 7940 23rd Ave Kenosha, WI$138K311,305
- 7934 23rd Ave Kenosha, WI$81K311,053
- 7925 24th Ave Kenosha, WI$131K311,134
- 7946 23rd Ave Kenosha, WI$88K211,080
- 2316 80th St Kenosha, WI$131K211,169
- 7930 23rd Ave Kenosha, WI$87K411,053
- 7950 23rd Ave Kenosha, WI$94K21976
- 7921 24th Ave Kenosha, WI$132K311,285
- 7924 23rd Ave Kenosha, WI$84K21975
- 7938 24th Ave Kenosha, WI$89K211,123
- 7942 24th Ave Kenosha, WI$136K311,370
- 7934 24th Ave Kenosha, WI$122K211,078
- 2304 80th St Kenosha, WI$91K21976
- 7948 24th Ave Kenosha, WI$111K311,110
- 7928 24th Ave Kenosha, WI$80K21986
- 7920 23rd Ave Kenosha, WI$115K321,120
- 7915 24th Ave Kenosha, WI$126K321,438
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.