- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
794 6th St S, Kirkland, WA 980332 beds, 2.25 baths, 1,820 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,594 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2002 for $428,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 310 sqft
- Partial basement, 910 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,820 sqft
- Parcel #: 2505500126
- Zillow Home ID: 48805388
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 794 6th St S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Everest, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 70.1% lower than in Kirkland, and 62.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Everest home values rise more quickly than other regions in Kirkland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Everest home values.
- 808 6th St S STE 200 Kirkland, WA--422,600
- 790 6th St S APT A Kirkland, WA$422K221,168
- 790 6th St S STE 100 Kirkland, WA$766K----2,494
- 790 6th St S # 790B Kirkland, WA$397K221,168
- 790 6th St S Kirkland, WA$693K------
- 790 6th St S # 790A Kirkland, WA$441K221,341
- 808 6th St S Kirkland, WA$934K42.53,660
- 816 6th St S Kirkland, WA$683K21.51,620
- 822 6th St S Kirkland, WA$769K622,340
- 801 7th St S Kirkland, WA$445K21900
- 749 7th St S Kirkland, WA$445K311,020
- 803 7th St S Kirkland, WA$500K41.52,080
- 745 7th St S Kirkland, WA$1.04M42.53,540
- 809 7th St S Kirkland, WA$641K31.751,920
- 630 6th St S Kirkland, WA--214,148
- 715 7th St S Kirkland, WA$835K42.52,990
- 821 7th St S Kirkland, WA$578K41.51,900
- 709 7th St S Kirkland, WA$865K42.753,410
- 825 7th St S Kirkland, WA$905K443,430
- 701 7th St S Kirkland, WA$827K42.52,710
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292