- Built in 2000
- Views: 5,848 all time views
- HOA Fee: $350
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Off street, 4 spaces
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $880,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $490
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Bay, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Harbor, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, DIN_LEVEL \ Second Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Balcony, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Roof, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Roof + Access Rights, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Gutters, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Marble, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Go Direct, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, OTH1_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, OTH1_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, OTH1_DSCRP \ Skylight, OTH1_LEVEL \ Fourth Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Great Room, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, STYLE \ Attached, STYLE \ Townhouse, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ End, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Street, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Walkout, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 4
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 13
- Floor size: 1,797 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: W:06 P:04410 S:050
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 59211694
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $646K-1.08M.
Market guideZillow predicts South Boston home values will rise 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among South Boston homes, this home is valued 90.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Boston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Boston, and 55.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Boston home values.
|Other Units in this Building (12)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 794 E 7th St|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!