794 San Remo Dr, Weston, FL 333263 beds, 2 baths, 1,542 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,887 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $335,000
- Price/sqft: $217
- Cable Ready
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- View: Water
- Clubhouse, Living room, Playground
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,542 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 493936010810
- Zillow Home ID: 42946775
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 794 San Remo Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33326 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 59.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34.2% greater than in Weston, and 94% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33326 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Weston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33326 home values.
- 851 San Remo Dr Weston, FL$330K421,866
- 798 San Remo Dr Weston, FL$345K----1,864
- 790 San Remo Dr Weston, FL$399K42.51,932
- 802 San Remo Dr Weston, FL$353K321,542
- 786 San Remo Dr Weston, FL$379K----1,864
- 806 San Remo Dr Weston, FL$375K42.51,945
- 782 San Remo Dr Weston, FL$364K321,542
- 867 San Remo Dr Weston, FL$338K321,873
- 791 San Remo Dr Weston, FL$329K----1,445
- 797 San Remo Dr Weston, FL$389K----1,945
- 778 San Remo Dr Weston, FL$403K42.51,932
- 810 San Remo Dr Weston, FL$312K32.51,600
- 779 San Remo Dr Weston, FL$334K321,542
- 809 San Remo Dr Weston, FL--421,866
- 774 San Remo Dr Weston, FL$337K321,662
- 814 San Remo Dr Weston, FL$327K321,662
- 775 San Remo Dr Weston, FL$293K321
- 814 San Remo Dr Weston, FL$299K32--
- 814 San Remo Dr Weston, FL$301K32--
- 770 San Remo Dr Weston, FL$391K321,698
Nearby Schools in Weston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!