7941 Leonard St, Philadelphia, PA 191523 beds, 2 baths, 1,182 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Even better, the home used to be a three small bedrooms, but now is converted into two large bedrooms. Moreover, the home is double insulated so utilities will be less. The temperature will be uniform throughout the home.
Great energy throughout!
Across from Nazareth Hospital, very close to Bucks County and Center City. Very quiet and comfortable.
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2007 for $169,900
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- View: Territorial
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,182 sqft
- Lot depth: 94
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 561257200
- Zillow Home ID: 10514249
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7941 Leonard Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Rhawnhurst, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 49.4% lower than in Philadelphia, and 42.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Rhawnhurst home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rhawnhurst home values.
- 7939 Leonard St Philadelphia, PA$95K311,182
- 7943 Leonard St Philadelphia, PA$126K311,182
- 7937 Leonard St Philadelphia, PA$93K31.51,182
- 7935 Leonard St Philadelphia, PA$102K311,182
- 7933 Leonard St Philadelphia, PA$104K311,182
- 7931 Leonard St Philadelphia, PA$95K311,182
- 7929 Leonard St Philadelphia, PA$88K311,182
- 2418 Rhawn St Philadelphia, PA$356K----2,646
- 2416 Rhawn St Philadelphia, PA$362K----3,815
- 7927 Leonard St Philadelphia, PA$157K311,182
- 2420 Rhawn St Philadelphia, PA$314K----2,023
- 2422 Rhawn St Philadelphia, PA$373K----2,540
- 7925 Leonard St Philadelphia, PA$137K311,182
- 7923 Leonard St Philadelphia, PA$131K321,182
- 2414 Rhawn St Philadelphia, PA$340K----2,360
- 7944 Leonard St Philadelphia, PA$77K311,188
- 7946 Leonard St Philadelphia, PA$124K311,188
- 7942 Leonard St Philadelphia, PA$82K321,182
- 7948 Leonard St Philadelphia, PA$136K31.51,188
- 7940 Leonard St Philadelphia, PA$83K311,188
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292