7944 Princess St, La Jolla, CA 920374 beds, 3 baths, 2,201 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,374 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1913
- 34 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $2,363
- MLS #: 140045454
- Parking: Carport, 5 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,201 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1935
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3501511300
- Zillow Home ID: 16848100
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7944 Princess Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In La Jolla, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% less than in San Diego, and 11.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help La Jolla home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or La Jolla home values.
- 7930 Princess St La Jolla, CA$1.73M321,586
- 7956 Princess St La Jolla, CA$2.78M223,572
- 7920 Princess St La Jolla, CA$1.47M221,335
- 1720 Torrey Pines Rd La Jolla, CA$4.38M332,823
- 1740 Torrey Pines Rd La Jolla, CA$2.41M442,351
- 7931 Princess St La Jolla, CA$2.44M432,001
- 7921 Princess St La Jolla, CA$1.63M321,733
- 7939 Princess St La Jolla, CA$1.64M221,385
- 7962-7964 Princess St La Jolla, CA$1.28M------
- 7949 Princess St La Jolla, CA$1.76M221,752
- 7907 Princess St La Jolla, CA$3.91M464,981
- 1730 Torrey Pines Rd La Jolla, CA$1.84M342,753
- 1819 Spindrift Dr La Jolla, CA$3.05M33.53,200
- 1820 Viking Way La Jolla, CA$2.35M432,963
- Charlotte St San Diego, CA--------
- 1810 Viking Way La Jolla, CA$1.75M22.51,493
- 1825 Spindrift Dr La Jolla, CA$2.41M442,110
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.