- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7945 Branch Creek Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462684 beds, 3 baths, 3,564 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,559 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013
- Finished basement, 999 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 756 sqft
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,564 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: 490319116004000600
- Zillow Home ID: 1210945
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7945 Branch Creek Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46268 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 49.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.1% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 17.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46268 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46268 home values.
- 3809 Wishbone Blvd Indianapolis, IN$177K432,726
- 3814 Branch Way Indianapolis, IN$192K41.52,540
- 3816 Wishbone Blvd Indianapolis, IN$226K41.52,308
- 3803 Wishbone Blvd Indianapolis, IN$190K41.52,289
- 7948 Branch Creek Dr Indianapolis, IN$181K433,242
- 7940 Branch Creek Dr Indianapolis, IN$161K31.52,020
- 113TH St Indianapolis, IN--------
- 3030 Pippin South Indianapolis, IN$346K432,939
- 3804 Branch Way Indianapolis, IN$164K41.52,259
- 7954 Branch Creek Dr Indianapolis, IN$172K42.52,022
- 3806 Wishbone Blvd Indianapolis, IN$175K433,120
- 7932 Branch Creek Dr Indianapolis, IN$194K422,288
- 7962 Branch Creek Dr Indianapolis, IN$207K433,512
- 7973 Branch Creek Dr Indianapolis, IN$138K41.51,864
- 7924 Branch Creek Dr Indianapolis, IN$197K41.52,508
- 3743 Wishbone Blvd Indianapolis, IN$167K41.52,160
- 3746 Wishbone Blvd Indianapolis, IN$159K41.52,308
- 3742 Branch Way Indianapolis, IN$157K4----
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.