7946 Bristle Ln, Charlotte, NC 282143 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,698 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $109,000
- Price/sqft: $64
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,698 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 03140175
- Zillow Home ID: 64999516
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7946 Bristle Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Coulwood West market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 129.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45% greater than in Charlotte, and 423.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Coulwood West home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Coulwood West home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,594 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 2006
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 4 beds, 2.5 baths
1,660 sqft, 9,147 sqft lot, built in 2002
- 4 beds, 2.5 baths
- 7942 Bristle Ln Charlotte, NC$121K32.51,767
- 7950 Bristle Ln Charlotte, NC$122K32.51,770
- 7938 Bristle Ln Charlotte, NC$118K32.51,710
- 8002 Bristle Ln Charlotte, NC$124K331,992
- 852 Murphy Hill Pl Charlotte, NC$73K321,215
- 846 Murphy Hill Pl Charlotte, NC$83K321,530
- 858 Murphy Hill Pl Charlotte, NC$75K321,422
- 7945 Bristle Ln Charlotte, NC$113K42.51,975
- 7949 Bristle Ln Charlotte, NC$94K32.51,533
- 7934 Bristle Ln Charlotte, NC$112K32.51,571
- 8006 Bristle Ln Charlotte, NC$101K32.51,440
- 7941 Bristle Ln Charlotte, NC$125K32.51,820
- 8003 Bristle Ln Charlotte, NC$115K32.51,770
- 842 Murphy Hill Pl Charlotte, NC$77K321,800
- 7937 Bristle Ln Charlotte, NC$100K32.51,537
- 8007 Bristle Ln Charlotte, NC$130K42.52,008
- 866 Murphy Hill Pl Charlotte, NC$81K321,611
- 7930 Bristle Ln Charlotte, NC$110K32.51,598
- 8010 Bristle Ln Charlotte, NC$129K42.52,167
- 838 Murphy Hill Pl Charlotte, NC$73K321,348
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.