7946 Modesto Dr, Riverside, CA 925033 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,150 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $182,000
- Price/sqft: $158
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Cooling System: Central, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,150 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 145071016
- Zillow Home ID: 17804093
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7946 Modesto Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Arlanza market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 44% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.3% less than in Riverside, and 6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Arlanza home values rise more quickly than other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Arlanza home values.
- 7950 Modesto Dr Riverside, CA$212K31.5900
- 4444 Daniel Dr Riverside, CA$254K321,120
- 7930 Modesto Dr Riverside, CA$224K321,000
- 7956 Modesto Dr Riverside, CA$264K32.51,450
- 7945 Modesto Dr Riverside, CA$227K31.5900
- 7939 Modesto Dr Riverside, CA$231K31.51,100
- 4440 Daniel Dr Riverside, CA$249K31.51,210
- 7949 Modesto Dr Riverside, CA$228K31.5900
- 4631 Challen Ave Riverside, CA$225K41.51,120
- 7933 Modesto Dr Riverside, CA$224K321,000
- 4623 Challen Ave Riverside, CA$228K321,120
- 4639 Challen Ave Riverside, CA$224K21.51,120
- 7920 Modesto Dr Riverside, CA$226K321,000
- 4615 Challen Ave Riverside, CA$208K31.5960
- 4647 Challen Ave Riverside, CA$228K421,120
- 7959 Modesto Dr Riverside, CA$279K31.51,308
- 7925 Modesto Dr Riverside, CA$224K31.51,000
- 4430 Daniel Dr Riverside, CA$224K31.51,000
- 7938 Remington Dr Riverside, CA$255K421,120
- 7944 Remington Dr Riverside, CA$278K321,120
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.