7947 Mcconnell Ave, Los Angeles, CA 900453 beds, 3 baths, 1,873 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,770 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $568,101
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Boating, Courtyard, Pets Allowed, Playground/Park, Reserved Parking, Utilities Paid, Washer/Dryer Hk-up
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,873 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Lot depth: 162
- Lot width: 54
- Parcel #: 4112008028
- Zillow Home ID: 20383466
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7947 Mcconnell Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Westchester, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33% lower than in Los Angeles, and 4.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Westchester home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Westchester home values.
- 7951 Mcconnell Ave Los Angeles, CA$961K321,846
- 7941 Mcconnell Ave Los Angeles, CA$838K221,521
- 7937 Mcconnell Ave Los Angeles, CA$937K321,683
- 7957 Mcconnell Ave Los Angeles, CA$899K321,547
- 7931 Mcconnell Ave Los Angeles, CA$952K421,846
- 6981 W 80th St Los Angeles, CA$972K331,919
- 6973 W 80th St Los Angeles, CA$892K321,765
- 7963 Mcconnell Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.47M653,233
- 7927 Mcconnell Ave Los Angeles, CA$828K321,380
- 7944 Mcconnell Ave Los Angeles, CA$974K331,992
- 7938 Mcconnell Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.42M543,412
- 7950 Mcconnell Ave Los Angeles, CA$886K221,882
- 7932 Mcconnell Ave Los Angeles, CA$838K321,614
- 7921 Mcconnell Ave Los Angeles, CA$816K221,358
- 7956 Mcconnell Ave Los Angeles, CA$825K311,404
- 7928 Mcconnell Ave Los Angeles, CA$917K321,824
- 7003 Hwy 80 Los Angeles, LA$85K------
- 7962 Mcconnell Ave Los Angeles, CA$891K321,637
- 7917 Mcconnell Ave Los Angeles, CA$935K421,900
- 7922 Mcconnell Ave Los Angeles, CA$779K221,287
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.