- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
795 Columbus Ave APT 7C, New York, NY 100251 bed, 1 bath, 638 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Multi Family
- Built in 2010
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Concierge, Health Club, Stainless Steel Appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Floor size: 638 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2111833808
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 795 Columbus Avenue APT 7C
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Upper West Side market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% lower than in New York, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Upper West Side home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Upper West Side home values.
- Apt 6n$786K11641
- Apt 5n$869K11641
- Apt 5e$893K11649
- Apt 15e$899K11632
- Apt 16f$1.03MStudio1447
- Apt 10a$2.06M221,090
- Apt 10C$783K11638
- Apt 7D$800K11649
- Apt 6L$624KStudio1505
- Apt 4L$1.86M22960
- Apt 14E$783K11632
- Apt 10H$1.48M221,090
- Apt 11M--Studio1415
- Apt 11N$783K11641
- Apt 7B$662K11648
- Apt 11L$626KStudio1505
- Apt 14C$1.62M32.51,418
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.