- Lot: 4.72 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- 55 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,965 all time views
- 25 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Baseboard
- Price/sqft: $89
- MLS #: 4327278
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Construction \ Wood Frame, New Construction Y\N \ Existing, Driveway \ Paved, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dryer, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Range-Electric, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Refrigerator, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Washer, Exterior \ Clapboard, Flood Zone \ No, HeatFuel \ Oil, HeatingAndCooling \ Baseboard, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Water, Property Type \ Residential, Roads \ Public, Roof \ Shingle-Asphalt, Sewer \ Concrete, Sewer \ Septic, WaterHeater \ Off Boiler, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Smoke Detector, LotDescription \ Level, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dishwasher, Foundation \ Concrete, Basement \ Sump Pump, Style \ Gambrel, Basement \ Crawl Space, LotDescription \ Fields, GarageAndParking \ Detached, GarageAndParking \ Storage Above, Garage Location \ Detached, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), LotDescription \ Pasture, GarageAndParking \ 2 Parking Spaces, Construction \ Existing, Basement \ Interior Stairs, Number Stories \ 2, Timeshare FractionalOwn \ No, Water CF \ Drilled Well, Road Footage YN \ Unknown, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Laundry, Interior Features CF \ Laundry Hook-ups, Interior Features CF \ Fireplace-Wood, Interior Features CF \ Family Room, Interior Features CF \ Formal Dining Room, Interior Features CF \ Living Room, Interior Features CF \ Studio\Workshop, Interior Features CF \ Cedar Closet, Exterior Features CF \ Porch, Exterior Features CF \ Invisible Pet Fence, Exterior Features CF \ Partial Fence, Basement Y\N \ Yes, Floors CF \ Hardwood, Bedroom 1 Level \ 2, Bedroom 2 Level \ 2, Dining Room Level \ 1, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, Bedroom 3 Level \ 2, Family Room Level \ 1, Utility Room Level \ 1
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,914 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2109739299
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $180-357K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Manchester Metro home values will fall 0.6% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|7 Old Peterborough Rd Dublin, NH||$357K||3||2||2,872|
|53 Old Peterborough Rd Dublin, NH||$305K||4||2||2,823|
|110 High Ridge Rd Dublin, NH||$266K||2||2||2,337|
|92 High Ridge Rd Dublin, NH||$557K||3||4||4,464|
|99 High Ridge Rd Dublin, NH||$471K||4||4||3,427|
|116 High Ridge Rd Dublin, NH||$427K||3||3||2,598|
|19 Union St Peterborough, NH||$172K||2||1||1,244|
|86 High Ridge Rd Dublin, NH||$535K||5||4||4,595|
|89 High Ridge Rd Dublin, NH||$458K||4||3||3,269|
|36 Union St Peterborough, NH||--||4||2||2,640|
|33 Union St Peterborough, NH||$304K||5||2||2,986|
|94 Old Peterborough Rd Dublin, NH||$423K||3||2||2,939|
|39 Union St Peterborough, NH||$225K||3||2||1,845|
|55 Union St Peterborough, NH||$250K||3||1||--|
|55 Union St Peterborough, NH||$220K||3||1||1,700|
|64 High Ridge Rd Dublin, NH||$329K||4||3||2,592|
|121 Old Peterborough Rd Dublin, NH||$305K||5||2||2,427|
|80 Union St Peterborough, NH||$222K||3||2.5||1,500|
|124 Old Peterborough Rd Dublin, NH||$390K||2||2||2,210|
|137 Old Peterborough Rd Dublin, NH||$212K||1||1||670|
Nearby Schools in Town of Peterborough
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!