795 Jersey St, Denver, CO 802205 beds, 2 baths, 1,326 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,370 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $347,000
- Price/sqft: $262
- Finished basement, 1091 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 572 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,326 sqft
- Parcel #: 0605330014000
- Zillow Home ID: 13390984
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 795 Jersey Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Montclair market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.5% less than in Denver, and 55.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Montclair home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Montclair home values.
- 793 Jersey St Denver, CO$394K321,276
- 785 Jersey St Denver, CO$311K22740
- 794 Ivy St Denver, CO$292K211,199
- 775 Jersey St Denver, CO$286K21817
- 790 Ivy St Denver, CO$330K221,487
- 776 Ivy St Denver, CO$324K21.5966
- 765 Jersey St Denver, CO$356K211,050
- 772 Ivy St Denver, CO$299K311,229
- 790 Jersey St Denver, CO$325K221,090
- 786 Jersey St Denver, CO$314K21.51,064
- 784 Jersey St Denver, CO$375K321,637
- 763 Jersey St Denver, CO$357K21870
- 770 Ivy St Denver, CO$333K221,011
- 800 Jersey St Denver, CO$282K211,228
- 780 Jersey St Denver, CO$374K221,173
- 760 Ivy St Denver, CO$461K421,984
- 810 Jersey St Denver, CO$291K311,232
- 770 Jersey St Denver, CO$325K421,441
- 751 Jersey St Denver, CO$479K422,352
- 750 Ivy St Denver, CO$605K454,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!