- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Built in 1985
- 45 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,527 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $385
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $495,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $373
- MLS #: WS15060509
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, EntryLocation \ Ground Level With Steps, Fireplace \ Living Room, Laundry \ Individual Room, Cooling \ Central, Pool \ None, Spa \ None, PreviousStatus \ Active, Rooms \ Multi-Level Bedroom, SaleType \ Standard, EatingArea \ Formal Dining Room, View \ Neighborhood, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor, WaterSource \ District\Public, Rooms \ Living Room, CommunityFeatures \ Sidewalks, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, AssociationDues1Frequency \ Monthly, Rooms \ Master Suite, Style \ Contemporary, LotFeatures \ Landscaped, LastChangeType \ Backup Offer, Laundry \ Gas Dryer Hookup, Patio \ Covered, AttachedStructure \ Attached, Floor \ See Remarks, Laundry \ Area, CommonWalls \ 1 common wall, InteriorFeatures \ High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Stories \ Multi Level, Appliances \ Gas Range, SeniorYN \ 0
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 14
- Floor size: 1,327 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5720023078
- Zillow Home ID: 20861221
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $490-850K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts South home values will increase 4.7% next year, compared to a 6.2% rise for Pasadena as a whole. Among South homes, this home is 14.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 2.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.2% lower than in Pasadena, and 57.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pasadena.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South home values.
|Other Units in this Building (13)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 795 Magnolia Ave|
Nearby Schools in Pasadena
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.