795 Oak Ct, Crystal Lake, IL 600143 beds, 2 baths, 1,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $355,000
- Price/sqft: $187
- Finished basement, 629 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Sun room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1906176018
- Zillow Home ID: 5064943
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 795 Oak Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60014 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 28.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% greater than in Crystal Lake, and 977.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Crystal Lake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60014 home values.
- 791 Oak Ct Crystal Lake, IL$301K321,712
- 799 Oak Ct Crystal Lake, IL$230K421,964
- 803 Oak Ct Crystal Lake, IL$218K221,850
- 807 Oak Ct Crystal Lake, IL$412K222,468
- 795 N Shore Dr Crystal Lake, IL$124K--1.51,552
- 783 Oak Ct Crystal Lake, IL$393K43.12,800
- 791 N Shore Dr Crystal Lake, IL$141K321,696
- 799 N Shore Dr Crystal Lake, IL$104K--11,120
- 803 N Shore Dr Crystal Lake, IL$105K311,120
- 779 Oak Ct Crystal Lake, IL$219K321,200
- 811 Oak Ct Crystal Lake, IL$308K221,662
- 785 N Shore Dr Crystal Lake, IL$173K32.52,164
- 807 N Shore Dr Crystal Lake, IL$135K--21,760
- 779 N Shore Dr Crystal Lake, IL$109K311,112
- 775 Oak Ct Crystal Lake, IL$274K321,762
- 811 N Shore Dr Crystal Lake, IL$156K--22,148
- 815 Oak Ct Crystal Lake, IL$477K422,816
- 834 N Shore Dr # 0 Crystal Lake, IL$116K------
- 771 N Shore Dr Crystal Lake, IL$156K------
- 815 N Shore Dr Crystal Lake, IL$106K--11,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.