795 Park Ave, Moss Beach, CA 940384 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,850 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
See Virtual Tour: www.795Park.com
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $829,500
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 470 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- View: Water
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,850 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 037253100
- Zillow Home ID: 15534164
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 795 Park Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94038, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.7% lower than in Moss Beach, and 38.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94038 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Moss Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94038 home values.
- 155 Los Banos Ave Moss Beach, CA$1.02M32.51,880
- 100 Orval Ave Moss Beach, CA$979K211,100
- 165 Los Banos Ave Moss Beach, CA$1.17M42.52,120
- 125 Los Banos Ave Moss Beach, CA$1.23M421,960
- 140 Los Banos Ave Moss Beach, CA$743K421,720
- 185 Los Banos Ave Moss Beach, CA$961K432,200
- 150 Los Banos Ave Moss Beach, CA$699K321,310
- 130 Orval Ave Moss Beach, CA$800K322,160
- 160 Los Banos Ave Moss Beach, CA$739K211,610
- 816 Park Ave Moss Beach, CA$1.03M321,360
- 195 Los Banos Ave Moss Beach, CA$975K332,260
- 131 Orval Ave Moss Beach, CA$1.31M32.52,500
- 170 Los Banos Ave Moss Beach, CA$749K42.52,200
- 116 Los Banos Ave Moss Beach, CA$998K211,280
- 120 Beach Way Moss Beach, CA$960K211,060
- 180 Los Banos Ave Moss Beach, CA$696K211,000
- 142 Orval Ave Moss Beach, CA$669K21.51,028
- 825 Park Ave Moss Beach, CA$823K------
- 135 Orval Ave Moss Beach, CA$1.04M32.51,710
- 165 La Grande Ave Moss Beach, CA$741K221,530
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.