7953 Casaba Ave, Canoga Park, CA 913065 beds, 4 baths, 3,055 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $550,000
- Price/sqft: $180
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,055 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 2107024037
- Zillow Home ID: 19908634
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7953 Casaba Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Winnetka market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 31.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.2% higher than in Los Angeles, and 7.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Winnetka home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Winnetka home values.
- 7949 Casaba Ave Canoga Park, CA$663K433,229
- 7943 Casaba Ave Canoga Park, CA$658K443,229
- 20358 Strathern St Canoga Park, CA$575K322,256
- 7939 Casaba Ave Winnetka, CA$746K542,998
- 20341 Strathern St Canoga Park, CA$523K211,326
- 20411 Blythe St Winnetka, CA$653K542,998
- 20351 Strathern St Canoga Park, CA$433K211,003
- 7952 Casaba Ave Winnetka, CA$750K433,229
- 7948 Casaba Ave Winnetka, CA$704K542,998
- 7933 Casaba Ave Canoga Park, CA$771K433,229
- 7942 Casaba Ave Canoga Park, CA$726K433,229
- 20408 Strathern St Canoga Park, CA$581K432,115
- 20415 Blythe St Winnetka, CA$650K542,998
- 20331 Strathern St Winnetka, CA$482K221,776
- 7938 Casaba Ave Canoga Park, CA$717K542,998
- 20401 Strathern St Winnetka, CA$468K211,400
- 20421 Blythe St Canoga Park, CA$639K543,055
- 7932 Casaba Ave Winnetka, CA$730K533,229
- 20412 Strathern St Canoga Park, CA$604K432,115
- 20324 Strathern St Canoga Park, CA$601K42.53,229
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.