796 Spring Wood St, Thousand Oaks, CA 913204 beds, 3 baths, 2,035 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Upgrades: Granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances in kitchen, 6" Wide hand scraped dark bamboo flooring, Custom fireplace, Travertine floors in the master bath and shower, Granite countertops in all bathrooms, Tankless water heater and newer electrical panel.
Great Neighborhood. Award winning schools close by, The Thousand Oaks Mall is within walking distance, Los Robles Golf Course is close by as well. Hiking Trails are near by and you are very close to nature.
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $636,000
- Price/sqft: $313
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 504 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,035 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6820104045
- Zillow Home ID: 16485284
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 796 Spring Wood Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91320 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Newbury Park, and 50.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91320 home values.
- 795 Chaparral Ct Thousand Oaks, CA$593K421,872
- 801 Chaparral Ct Thousand Oaks, CA$602K432,154
- 802 Spring Wood St Thousand Oaks, CA$651K42.52,035
- 795 Spring Wood St Thousand Oaks, CA$591K321,672
- 790 Spring Wood St Thousand Oaks, CA$630K432,566
- 801 Spring Wood St Thousand Oaks, CA$561K421,872
- 789 Spring Wood St Thousand Oaks, CA$656K42.52,035
- 807 Spring Wood St Thousand Oaks, CA$647K433,022
- 301 Hickory Grove Dr Thousand Oaks, CA$654K422,412
- 300 Hickory Grove Dr Thousand Oaks, CA$626K42.52,035
- 270 Poplar Crest Ave Thousand Oaks, CA$649K42.52,035
- 784 Spring Wood St Thousand Oaks, CA$569K421,872
- 807 Chaparral Ct Thousand Oaks, CA$605K42.52,035
- 794 Walnut Ct Thousand Oaks, CA$562K421,872
- 271 Lynn Oaks Ave Thousand Oaks, CA$630K421,872
- 808 Spring Wood St Thousand Oaks, CA$555K321,672
- 788 Walnut Ct Thousand Oaks, CA$633K432,218
- 256 Poplar Crest Ave Thousand Oaks, CA$635K42.52,035
- 257 Lynn Oaks Ave Thousand Oaks, CA$739K432,154
- 304 Hickory Grove Dr Thousand Oaks, CA$671K42.52,475
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!