796 Spring Wood St, Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
Sold on 5/16/13: $636,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:2,035 sq ft
- Lot:0.38 acres
- Year Built:1976
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $636,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Upgrades: Granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances in kitchen, 6" Wide hand scraped dark bamboo flooring, Custom fireplace, Travertine floors in the master bath and shower, Granite countertops in all bathrooms, Tankless water heater and newer electrical panel.
Great Neighborhood. Award winning schools close by, The Thousand Oaks Mall is within walking distance, Los Robles Golf Course is close by as well. Hiking Trails are near by and you are very close to nature.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Trash compactor, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Office, Recreation room, Walk-in closet
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow296
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- Garage Size504
- Last Remodel Year2011
- LaundryIn Unit
- Neighborhood NameLynn Oaks - Thousand Oaks West
- Parcel #6820104045
- Roof TypeTile
- Room Count8
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeSpanish
- Unit Count1
- ViewCity, Mountain
- Zillow Home ID16485284
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$667,614||$634K – $721K||-$4,165||$328||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,163/mo||$2.7K – $3.7K/mo||+$44||$1.55||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 91320 home values will increase 7.2% next year, compared to a 7.2% increase for Newbury Park as a whole. Among 91320 homes, this home is valued 13.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91320 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Newbury Park, and 33.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91320 home values.
Neighborhood for 796 Spring Wood Street
- 795 Chaparral Ct Thousand Oaks, CA$582K42.01,872
- 801 Chaparral Ct Thousand Oaks, CA$675K43.02,154
- 802 Spring Wood St Thousand Oaks, CA$666K42.52,035
- 795 Spring Wood St Thousand Oaks, CA$537K32.01,672
- 790 Spring Wood St Thousand Oaks, CA$764K43.02,566
- 801 Spring Wood St Thousand Oaks, CA$568K42.01,872
- 789 Spring Wood St Thousand Oaks, CA$629K42.52,035
- 807 Spring Wood St Thousand Oaks, CA$663K43.03,022
- 301 Hickory Grove Dr Thousand Oaks, CA$638K42.02,412
- 300 Hickory Grove Dr Thousand Oaks, CA$632K42.52,035
- 270 Poplar Crest Ave Thousand Oaks, CA$674K42.52,035
- 784 Spring Wood St Thousand Oaks, CA$569K42.01,872
- 807 Chaparral Ct Thousand Oaks, CA$659K42.52,035
- 794 Walnut Ct Thousand Oaks, CA$568K42.01,872
- 271 Lynn Oaks Ave Thousand Oaks, CA$588K42.01,872
- 808 Spring Wood St Thousand Oaks, CA$516K32.01,672
- 788 Walnut Ct Thousand Oaks, CA$646K43.02,218
- 256 Poplar Crest Ave Thousand Oaks, CA$606K42.52,035
- 257 Lynn Oaks Ave Thousand Oaks, CA$649K43.02,154
- 304 Hickory Grove Dr Thousand Oaks, CA$661K42.52,475
Nearby Schools in Newbury Park
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005